Start Guide Virtual DJ! Mix longer alone!
Virtual DJ is a well-known software for mixing music. Allows the use of multiple audio effects, such as smooth transitions between audio tracks, scratching, etc. The program has the ability to interface selection, recording on CD or even broadcasting currently currently played audio over the Internet. In addition, it allows to use the path of the movies (DVD, XviD, MPEG).
In total, we have two decks as you can see in the picture above. I will describe one way because the other we have the same thing.
1. Shows CPU usage.
2. Setup program. (Among other things, here you can set keyboard shortcuts, virtual dj skin and the (new) we have 4 decks)
3. Shows bitrate songs.
Bitrate is in the data stream the maximum number of bits per unit of time. Typically bitrate is given in bits per second (bits / sec or bps) using prefixes in accordance with the SI kilo ~ (kbit / s or kbps), mega ~ (Mbit / s or Mbps), Gigabit (Gbit / s or Gbps) and therapeutic (Tbit / s or Tbps).
This little blue box shows when the following bit and how long it is.
4. Here we have different kinds of effects:
Backspin – mute the song.
Beatgird – hard for me to describe it here, it is a kind of fitting their bits in the song.
Brake – mute track (using a mixer).
Echo – echo produced the song.
Filter – just hearing the song changes.
Flanger – effect of the falling aircraft (really).
FlippinDouble – changes the tone songs.
Vocals – using this function you can speak through the microphone.
5. The sampler can add their own kind of sounds that we recorded earlier.
Sampler – keyboard musical instrument from a group elektrofonów electronic plays a pre-recorded sample sounds of acoustic instruments and other musical sounds or non-musical sounds used in music.
6. Loop – loop is sampel that is heard over and over in the song, which it uses. Loop usually contains a record of a long fragment of the original song.
Cue – it is the file containing the image data Control board. (Rather you of any use)
|| – Pause.
> – Play
SYNC – synchronizes us with two songs if you want to do the transition, it means that one bit is applied to the second.
8. Keylock – using this slider can accelerate or slow down the song.
9. Use these knobs can mute or raising the volume:
HIGH – sounds tweeters.
MID – midrange sounds.
LOW – low bass sounds. (Bass)
10. Volume – The volume of work
11. Use this slider can choose which song is playing loudly. If we move to the left we hear a song that is on Deck 1.
Here we have two shortcuts:
Page Up – turn slider to the right.
Page Down – turn slider to the left.
12. PFL – using this device, we can listen to two different songs on the headphones and speakers. On the deck, where we will have pushed pfl listen there will be music from the deck on the headphones. So, eg. Release the song number 1 on 1 deck, turn on slider to the max left on deck 2 release the song number 2 and press pfl on the right. In this way, we hear on the speakers the song number 1, and number 2 headphones song.